Western Port Secondary College strives to be the best school on the Mornington Peninsula.
To provide a supportive and dynamic learning environment that challenges all members of the college community to perform to their personal best.
We will promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, tolerance, understanding and cooperation. This will enable our students to thrive in a diverse and changing world.
The four Core Values for Western Port Secondary College are:
- Interact in a fair, considerate and friendly manner
- Foster compassion towards others
- Recognise the strengths, potential, contribution and achievements of others
Honesty & Integrity
- Promote honesty towards self and others
- Accept responsibility for own actions
- Challenge staff and students to strive to be their best to achieve their potential
- Provide for all members of the college community to achieve success
- Develop a strong attitude towards accepting diversity
At Western Port, we reinforce these core values in our everyday learning and interaction with our students.