Box of Books 2024
Dear Parents and Carers,
Western Port Secondary College is pleased to announce our engagement with Box of Books for the provision of digital and physical education resources for the 2024 academic year. Box of Books is a proudly Australian owned company that works hard to keep leading schools at the forefront of digital learning.
Some families may already have the school prescribed texts in hard copy either through siblings who have completed the subject in an earlier year or through the purchase of the physical text separately to Box of Books. Where this is the case, you will need to purchase the digital version of the text on Box of Books and this can be purchased for a discounted cost.
Please note if your child does not have the digital version through Box of Books then they will not have access to the additional resources and enhancements made to the texts from the classroom teachers.
Please select the link to access a video on how Box of Books works and how we will work together to support your child’s ongoing educational needs:
Steps to order:
- Visit Box of Books Shop to log into your existing parent/carer account or create a new account if it is your first purchase.
- Add each student, including their school email address, if possible, and select school and year group
- If you don’t have your students school email you can select ‘not sure’, click the arrow on the right of screen and begin typing, ‘Western Port Secondary College’, then select the ‘Found it’ button
- Enter your students name and click on the ‘Add student’ button
- You can look at your booklist by clicking on the ‘Buy books’ button or add another student by clicking on the ‘Add a student to account’ button
- Select the year level for each of your students and press ‘Continue button’.
- Select the items you wish to purchase from the booklist shown. Confirmation of subjects has been emailed to all students.
- Use the checkout
Digital versions of the texts will be available in your child’s Box of Books account immediately after purchase.
To ensure delivery of all available physical items for the start of the academic year, please order by Friday 8 December 2023.
Box of Books looks forward to supporting your child’s learning through their world leading digital platform and 100% COVID safe delivery service for texts and physical resources for school families. For further assistance, please see this video guide on How to Purchase Books or contact the Box of Books team through the in-app support function (located at the bottom right corner of the shop).
if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the College Office on 5979 1577.
Western Port Secondary College